4/21/2005

Controlling your home with your PSP

Yet another reason why to get a PSP. Ever since I've read about all the things you can do once you hack into the PSP, I've wanted one. Now that you can hack your PSP to control your entire household I can't wait to get my hands on one. The only problem is I don't have any money to buy one. That's why I'm going to give freePSPs.com a try. I'll have a reference link posted up soon. So, yeah, if you have the time and about $6 or $7 to spare, help me get one by completing an offer for me.

read more | digg story

3 Comments:

Blogger freenanoipod said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I've bookmark you!

I have a pod nano site. It pretty much covers ipod related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Question do you have a rss feed link that i can add to my yahoo?
as i cant seem to find it.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Uncle Sam said...

What are your secrets to get this blog listing higher while I searching for PSP Game Wholesale on Google? It was very refreshing to read posts like yours by people from all around the world. I'm looking for PSP Game Wholesale Resources and leaved this message thought that You may have this info on your country and want to share with us here. I visit again sometime :-)

4:12 AM  
Blogger ixNaWIop said...

Hey, you have a great blog, check out mine when you get a chance , its about related stuff

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home