4/19/2005

Great Call For Help Torrents

Here's a list of the Canadian Call for Help torrents. For those of you who don't know about Call for Help, it was a tech show on TechTV way before the G4 merger and was second in popularity to the original Screen Savers before everything went down the drain. I've been searching for something like this for a long time, and I can't wait to fire up Azureus and see what I've been missing out on. Finally I can envy you Canadians no longer!

read more | digg story

4 Comments:

Blogger freenanoipod said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I've bookmark you!

I have a pod nano site. It pretty much covers ipod related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Question do you have a rss feed link that i can add to my yahoo?
as i cant seem to find it.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Want a free ipod nano? visit free ipod nano

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

4:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home